Policies, Regulations Forms and Bylaws
3620-10 | Protection of Building Envelopes and Interior Finishes
Date Approved: February 19 2015
To ensure the protection of building envelopes and interior finishes so that the life span of such are maximized, these Regulations will be followed.
- Use tack boards only to display student work and other poster material.
- If fastening materials to finished walls, etc., use no mar materials (no scotch tape, nails, staples, etc.).
- Clean chalk brushes using vacuum cleaner (do not use exterior of building).
- Murals, paintings, etc., shall not be applied directly to the building fabric (separate panels or hung canvas should be used).
- See Fire Prevention Regulation for information pertaining to tackboards.
- Activities such as floor hockey will be permitted in school gymnasiums providing equipment used for the game will not damage the floor surface.