Date Approved: September 01 2006
Date Reviewed/Amended: August 01 2015
1. Each year the School District will budget funds for buildings and grounds maintenance, renovation and rejuvenation.
2. The School District will also expend funds received from the Ministry of Education for the purpose of facility renovation and rejuvenation.
3. Projects will be prioritized by taking into account:
4. The Secretary Treasurer is authorized to approve projects/purchases to a maximum of $100,000.
5. The Superintendent is authorized to approve projects/purchases to a maximum of $250,000.
6. Projects/purchases exceeding $250,000 will be reviewed by the Finance & Building Committee prior to being submitted to the Board for approval.
7. The Director of Operations is responsible for ensuring that facilities are maintained in an efficient and effective manner.
3220 Buildings and Grounds Projects Policy
7220-20 Tendering for Maintenance and Renovation Projects Regulation