Policies, Regulations Forms and Bylaws
6710-00 | Heritage
Date Approved: August 28 2019
- The school district will support the efforts of the Prince Rupert City and Regional Archives and the Museum of Northern BC in maintaining the educational heritage of the area. The district will provide assistance in kind or in services.
- Space in a school district facility may be designated for the storage and safe keeping of relevant educational artifacts and records.
- The school district will encourage the compilation, collection, restoration, and preservation of significant records, major reports, photographs, textbooks, school and classroom furnishings and objects, and any other items which have relevance to the history of education in this region.
- Records, reports and photographs are to be screened for heritage value by the Prince Rupert City and Regional Archives and by the Museum of Northern BC prior to district disposal.
- Items for re-sale, auction or disposal are to be screened for heritage value by the Museum of Northern BC prior to district disposal.
- The school district will endeavor to make full use of the relevant provisions of the B.C. Heritage Legislation in order to benefit from available programs.
7 - - Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
6710 - - Records Management Policy
6710-10 - - Records Management Regulation
6710-20 - - Student Records Regulation