Policies, Regulations Forms and Bylaws
2310-20 | Protection of Students and Maintenance of Order Regulation
Date Approved: August 22 2016
Date Reviewed/Amended: November 30 2016
- The Principal is responsible for the manner in which the occupants use the school buildings and grounds during the school day and when school functions are held.
- Students must be under the supervision of a teacher at all times while in a school.
Curricular Field Trips and Extracurricular Activities
- Principals are responsible for students during all curricular field trips.
- Principals are responsible for students during all extracurricular activities. This will include appropriate supervision of students for before- and after-school activities
- 1610 – Field Trip Policy, and its accompanying regulations, will be followed for all curricular field trips and extracurricular activities occurring off of school property.
Leasing of Schools
- When the school premises have been leased to other parties outside of school hours, the janitorial staff on duty, under the direction of the Head Custodian are responsible.
- When the school premises have been leased to other parties outside of school hours and janitorial hours, the staff member who opened and closed the building is responsible.
Related Policies and Regulations:
1610 Field Trip Policy
2310 Protection of Students and Maintenance of Order Policy
5220-10 Use of Schools, Grounds and Equipment Regulation
1610 - - Field Trip Policy
2310 - - Protection of Students and Maintenance of Order Policy
5220-10 - - Use of Schools, Grounds, and Equipment Regulation